We, at All-Tech Electronics (TV Repair Specialists), provide no refund for our call out charges. Further we do not provide a refund for any incremental labor costs unless there has been faulty workmanship on the part of any of our employees.
Please take time to carefully read the following:
- Repairs or estimates outside the Greater Toronto Area may incur an additional travel fee, however, there shall be no charge for repair estimates within our primary service area.
- All repairs and estimates are done on a good-faith basis. Should there be any defects found other than the original work while our technicians are repairing your product, we will contact you to discuss our findings.
- All work performed by All-Tech is covered by a 90 day parts and labor guarantee, effective from the time of item retrieval. Parts not repaired by our technicians are not covered under our guarantee. Please note that any attempt to repair or service the unit during the guarantee period immediately voids all guarantees.
- Senior citizens may receive a 10% discount off of our labor charges. The senior citizens discount is limited to service charge only and does not apply to any parts replaced or provided.
- All completed work must be paid for in full before the item is returned. Any fees not fully paid for within 30 days after your repairs have been approved, the item requiring repairs is considered forfeit, and automatically becomes the property of All-Tech Electronics.
- All-Tech Electronics is not responsible for items lost after 30 days following the completion of repairs.